Personnel and Equipment
At Gulf Tunneling, we use only the world’s most reliable Micro-Tunneling & HDD machines, complete with the latest technologies (e.g. laser guidance systems) necessary for excellence in tunneling.
- Control Containers
- TBM Machines
- Separation Plants
- Water Pumps
- HDD Machines
- Other Equipments
HSE & Quality Policy
Zero Loss time incidents
Our policy is simple — every Gulf Tunneling employee bears a responsibility towards Health, Safety, and Environment (HSE) issues. We actively involve each member to ensure accident prevention, risk management, and environmental safeguarding.
As we pursue OHSAS 18001:2007 and ISO Certifications 9001:2008 & 14001:2004, we conduct our activities under an integrated system that pledges the following:
- Highest quality tunnelling, with millimetre precision
- Continuous improvement in all occupational health and safety systems
- Minimization of environmental damage, especially pollution
- Control and reduction in use of energy and natural resources
- Optimization of latest technologies to diminish waste
- Strict compliance with all applicable laws, requirements, regulations, and provisions
Our team of professionals has a wealth of experience in all aspects of tunnelling worldwide and a strong work ethic allowing us to complete projects safely and on schedule.